Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Please note this is a pre-order with delivery in 2-3 weeks.
Bring nature into your home whatever the season with this beautiful tall jug, hand finished with a scattering of intricately carved leaves.
- Hand thrown and decorated by our master potter in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside - there is a great deal of workmanship that has gone into this item
- The leaf motif is carved into the surface of the jug, creating a tactile textured effect
- Made in small batches - limited quantity available
- The creation of a single item from throwing to hand painting is completed carefully in the same hilltop workshop
- Each jug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great for serving water or sauce, as an alternative flower vase, or just for beautiful decoration to smarten up a shelf or dresser
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Gift boxed
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Height: 18cm approx
Delivery: Delivers in 2-3 weeks
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.