Croesi Blanket - Robin Goch - Bright Red and Grey, Pure WoolWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful and cosy throw is named after the 'Robin Goch' (Red Robin) is woven in Wales and features an unusual cross design.
- 100% wool in bold red and grey. The red is a bright primary tone.
- Striking tones that would look great livening up a sofa, bed or chair
- The weave is soft and supple
- Fringed edge
- Size: 150cm x 185cm
- Care instructions: Cool hand wash only
- Delivery: Delivers in three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.