Cow Parsley Bowl - Sage - LargeSiramik
Available to order with 2 week delivery in the UK.
Cow parsley, (or 'Gorthyfail' in Welsh) erupts all over our meadows, hedgerows and lanes across Wales in spring and summer. This large bowl captures the feel of the Welsh countryside with a striking tactile 'cow parsley' effect on the outside in a beautiful green glaze.
- Created with love by our master potter in the hills of Carmarthenshire
- The long process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Each bowl is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great to use as a serving bowl, fruit bowl, or purely as decoration
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Dimensions: Diameter at top: 18cm approximately
- Delivery: This item will be made to order, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today. For anyone interested in having a go themselves - she also teaches the basics from her stunningly located studio.