Welsh Tweed Dog Coat - OliveWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our stylish dog coats are made on the banks of the River Dee in North Wales using Welsh tweed. Beautifully made and designed for comfort and warmth. Keep your pet snug and stylish every step of the way!
- An olive wool tweed outer with red, blue and brown details, perfect for the countryside!
- Fleece inner (very soft and cosy)
- Hardwearing and machine washable
- Adjustable straps
- Three size options:
- X Small – W30 x L34cms (Girth 36-42cm, adjustable strap)
- Small – W40 x L48cms (Girth 40-46cm, adjustable strap)
- Medium – W50 x L58cms (Girth 54-60cm, adjustable strap)
- Correct coat length is determined by measuring your dog from the nape of the neck to the base of the tail. Make sure your dog is standing straight and still when you do this
- Made in Wales
- Machine wash at 30°C on a wool wash
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.