'Glesni' Handmade LampshadeWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our beautiful 'Glesni' lampshade is handmade in South Wales, incorporating a striking hand drawn illustration inspired by the sea.
- The artwork is inspired by the coastline of Wales - capturing the beauty of underwater plants and seaweeds
- Printed on cotton
- 'Glesni' means blueness, or freshness, which is captured beautifully in the colours and design of this shade
- Can be hung as a pendant or used with a table lamp
- Creates a soft, warm glow
- Each lampshade is handmade and unique - expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Size: Diameter 30cm
- Delivery: Delivers within three working days
- Please note international delivery is not available for this item
About the maker: After graduating from St Martin's College in London, Sara settled in South Wales where she is influenced by the beautiful natural surroundings of sea, coastline and botanicals. Her hand drawn illustrations are inspired by the nature and life of the Welsh coastline including wave washed rocks, underwater seaweed forests, and beautiful underwater worlds.