This beautiful candle is set in a hand thrown pot, glazed in graduating shades of blue.
Inspired by hidden rock pools found along our rocky shores.
Scented with a breezy revitalising blend of ozonic seaside air, seashells and driftwood. Top notes of Sicilian lemon, orange flesh and zesty bergamot. A heart of juniper, rosemary, tea tree and pine intermingle with a delicate floral bouquet of jasmine and geranium petals. Soft musks and white cedarwood finish off this refreshing blend.
- Large scented soy candle in a ceramic glazed pot
- The pot is handmade by Penrhiw Pottery in mid-Wales, and then the candle is hand poured by us in Llandeilo (South Wales)
Uses the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent
- A wide wooden wick creates a lovely large flame with a great flicker
100% soy wax, cruelty free & vegan
No toxins, parabens or colourings
Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and they are also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable
- These candles will burn for around 50 hours
- Each burn needs to last around 4 hours - you might need to relight the wick if it doesn't quite catch the wax on first lighting
- Once the candle is finished it can be cleaned and used as a pot
- Each pot is unique and may differ slightly in colouration or pattern from those pictured
- Gift boxed for the perfect present
- Delivery: Please select your preferred delivery option
About the maker- Penrhiw Pottery is run by Dave and Anouska in the Cambrian Mountains of rural mid-Wales. Their pottery studio is based in the former lead mine (Penrhiw mine). Dave is a very experienced potter with 25 years experience (including a long stint as Head Potter at the renowned Jersey Pottery) as well as significant teaching experience. They design their beautiful creations together and are inspired by the beautiful Welsh coastline and countryside.
We then fill this beautiful pot with our special blend of soy wax and fragrance to create a wide wick candle.