Luxury Welsh Slate Candle - Welsh RainWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This is a gentle, warm and sensual fragrance. Sweet white musk rests on creamy tonka to create a scent that captures the sensuality of fresh rain on warm skin. Inspired by our most simple, yet abundant natural resource in Wales.
- Large scented soy candle with slate lid
- Hand poured in Cardiff, using the finest quality soy wax for a longer burn time and better scent
- Set in a re-usable glass tumbler
- 100% soy wax, cotton wick, cruelty free & vegan
- No toxins, parabens or colourings
- Soy wax burns cleanly with little soot released, and they are also non-toxic, meaning they don't release toxins into the air as they burn. Soy wax is also biodegradable
- Topped with a lid made of slate (which doubles up as a coaster for the candle)
- These candles will burn for around 50 hours
- Each burn needs to last around 4 hours
- Trim wick after each burning session
- Size 300g
- Gift boxed to make a perfect present
- Delivery: Three working days
About the maker- Cartref a Gardd (meaning Home and Garden) was created in Cardiff by Marc Thomas in 2014. Originally a science teacher and ecologist, Marc combined his passion for nature with welsh inspired scents. From these artisan beginnings Marc launched his brand, Cartref a Gardd, which has been described as a niche alternative for lovers of scent and gaining cult status around Wales.