'Carreg' Grey, Yellow and White Tapestry Table RunnerWelsh Otter
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry table runner in grey, yellow and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful blend of greys and white, with a bold dash of sunny yellow, inspired by the lichen-covered rocks of Wales ('Carreg' is Welsh for stone)
- Ideal for smartening up a table arrangement and injecting some 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means it is reversible, revealing a different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Size: Available as a smaller table centre (110cm x 26cm) - perfect to use as a table centrepiece, or a longer table runner (225cm x 26cm)
- Delivery: Please allow one week for delivery
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.