Blue Rhesog JugWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
'Rhesog' is a Welsh word meaning 'having stripes, decorated or marked with bands of a different colour'.
This jug features a striking tactile 'rhesog' effect on the outside, in light blue and white colouring.
- Created with love by our master potter in the hills of Carmarthenshire
- The entire process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Each jug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great to use on a table for milk and sauces, or as an alternative flower vase
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed for that perfect gift
- Height = 15cm
- Delivery: 3 working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.