'Nefi' Welsh Tapestry BlanketWelsh Otter
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry blanket in white and navy ('Nefi'), newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- A striking blend of colours - makes a great monochrome look
- Reversible design - a different colourway on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time
- Size options:
- Large: 250cm x 230cm (for a king size bed, double bed or large sofa),
- Medium: 230cm x 190cm (for a double bed, single bed or sofa) and
- Small: 155cm x 115cm (throw size)
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
- Delivery time: Three working days
About the maker: Raymond, Diane and their team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.