'Nefi' Welsh Tapestry BedcoverWelsh Otter
Available to order with 4 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry blanket in white and navy ('Nefi'), newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- A striking blend of colours - makes a great monochrome look
- Reversible design - a different colourway on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time
- Size: 230cm x 190cm (will cover a double bed, and a king size bed up to the pillows)
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
- Delivery time: Please allow four working days for delivery
About the maker: Raymond, Diane and their team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.