'Nefi' Welsh Tapestry BlanketWelsh Otter
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry blanket in white and navy ('Nefi'), newly woven in Carmarthenshire.
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Reversible design - a different colourway on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Fringed on two edges
- A hardwearing blanket designed to last a life time
- Size: 180cm x 230cm
- Care instructions: Dry clean
- Delivery time: 3-4 days
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.