Blas (Taste) Cookery Book by Lisa FearnWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
A beautifully presented Welsh cookery book - 'Blas / Taste' is a feast for the eyes and the tastebuds with over 90 delicious family-friendly bilingual recipes.
- No fuss, easy meals and snacks that flavour the seasons and celebrations with the family.
- Full of Lisa's favourite 'go to' recipes - the recipes that she hopes her children will use when they leave home.
- Based around the four seasons and includes seasonal Welsh favourites including cawl, welsh cakes and leek pie.
- Also includes suggestions for activities to keep the children busy, home-made gifts ideas, and tips for making the most of ingredients from the garden.
- A perfect gift for Christmas.
- Bilingual (Welsh and English).
- Published by Gomer Press.
About the writer: Lisa Fearn is a Carmarthen girl and a mother of five. She established a gardening and cookery school 'Y Sied' in Allt y Gog Farm in Felin-wen, Carmarthenshire. By now, she has taught thousands of children to grow and cook their own food (and she's taught a few parents too!).
Lisa has been a columnist with the Carmarthen Journal, and a regular on Radio Wales and Radio Cymru. She is also a cook on the Prynhawn Da programme on S4C. Above all, Lisa has a great interest in the social power of food.