Barafundle Blanket - Coral & Grey, Pure WoolWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful summery throw is woven in Wales and features a stunning zigzag weave effect in beautiful coral and grey tones.
- 100% wool, made in North Wales
- Coral was Pantone's colour of the year 2019 and this throw is a great way of bringing a hint of this stunning shade to a living room, bedroom or family room
- Named after one of Wales's most beautiful beaches - Barafundle in Pembrokeshire (a reflection of the coral shell-like shades!)
- The weave is soft and supple
- Straight fringes run on all four edges
- Size: 150cm x 183cm
- Care instructions: Machine wash according to instructions on label
- Delivery: Delivers in three working days
About the maker: Woven in North Wales, this family run company have been in the business over 40 years. Based on the bank of the River Dee overlooking Flint Castle they are provided with considerable historical and natural inspiration! They focus on producing hardwearing, high quality and beautiful textiles from British wool suitable for all settings of the home.