Appliqué Wading Birds CushionWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful cushion features two dunlin birds, often found wading in estuaries on the hunt for shellfish. Our cushions are carefully made in Solva, Pembrokeshire, using appliqué techniques and making use of local woollen fabrics (both new and vintage).
- Inspired by the local countryside and wildlife
- Made with a lovely herringbone wool, on natural linen and a soft grey woollen backing (woven in Wales)
- Includes a quality cotton covered feather pad.
- Dry clean only
- Size: Approx size 18" x12"
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: Emma of Seaforth Designs makes her fabulous collection from her studio in the coastal fishing village of Solva, Pembrokeshire. This location is the inspiration of many of the landscape and wildlife designs in the collection. Emma grew up in Wiltshire, surrounded by the rolling hills of the Marlborough Downs, and her love of this countryside has also inspired many of her designs. Emma has sewn professionally for many years in a variety of environments and contexts, before moving to Pembrokeshire in 2003 and launching her cushion designs. Seaforth has now become a sought after collection and has been featured in an array of lifestyle publications, including Country Living Magazine, Coast, Period Living and Dogs Today.