Aelwyd Tapestry Table RunnerWelsh Otter
Bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry table runner in 'Aelwyd' - red, black and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The fabric is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design.
- A beautiful and traditional blend of red, white and black
- 'Aelwyd' means hearth, or fireside which historically is a big part of Welsh life. This blanket colour is inspired by cosy winter evenings in front of the fire, bringing a 'cwtch' or hygge feel to your room.
- Ideal for smartening up a table arrangement and injecting some 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means it is reversible, revealing a different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% British wool
- Size: Available as a smaller table centre (110cm x 26cm) - perfect to use as a table centrepiece, or a longer table runner (225cm x 26cm)
- Delivery: Please allow three days for delivery
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.