Carreg Grey, Yellow and White Tapestry ThrowWelsh Otter
We are sorry we are currently out of stock of this throw. All our tapestry is woven in small batches and does tend to sell out fast. We will be reweaving it soon - if you would like to be notified when it is back in stock, please select the button above.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with this heirloom tapestry throw in grey, yellow and white, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The blanket is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful blend of greys and white, with a bold dash of sunny yellow, inspired by the lichen-covered rocks of Wales ('Carreg' is Welsh for stone)
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the 'Welsh Scandi/Hygge' vibe!
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% wool
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- Size: Throw size: 145cm x 115cm approximately
- Care instructions: Cool wool wash
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.