Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Our beautiful pure beeswax candles are hand-rolled by Helen of Purah Candles. The three candles are nestled in a bed of wooden wool and packed into a recycled box, and tied to gather with biodegradable twine.
- Burn time is 6 hours.
- Each candle is just 9.5cm tall and just under 4cm wide.
- They work very well in tea light holders or on a slate coaster.
- They have a very subtle, sweet honey-like fragrance and burn soot-free.
- Made from 100% pure British beeswax
- The natural beeswax colour is preserved (a wonderful deep yellow/ochre hue). This colour is created naturally by pollen granules that honey bees brush onto the wax in the hive. Part of the charm of beeswax is that the colour and texture can subtly vary according to the season.
Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery.
- Does not include coaster.
Beeswax makes a beautiful basis for a candle:
- It is naturally hypoallergenic - beeswax candles burn with almost no smoke and can help to purify air by releasing negative ions. They are particularly helpful for those with asthma or allergies (or sensitivities to artificial fragrances) and are effective at removing dust and mold from the atmosphere.
- They emit a natural warm light that is within the same spectrum as the sun.
- Beeswax has a higher melting point and so burn longer than traditional paraffin candles.
- Every time you buy a beeswax candle you are supporting beekeepers who in turn support the humble honeybee.
- Beeswax is naturally biodegradable.
- Beeswax is naturally anti-bacterial and non-toxic.
All of our beeswax products are completely plastic free and palm-oil free.
About the maker: Helen of Purah Beeswax Candles has been making her gorgeous candles since 2018 in South Carmarthenshire. She believes that the most beautiful things in life are often the most natural and simple. When trying to make her house a home, she uses natural materials wherever possible - which are often the most luxurious too. Purah’s philosophy is that lighting a candle shouldn’t be at the cost to the planet or our health - her products are sustainable, biodegradable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.