Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
‘Môr Stormus’ - Stormy Sea. The wind whips across the Atlantic and transforms the ocean into a deep ink blue maelstrom, crested by racing white horses. The waves thunder and foam rolls back off the cliffs. The drama of a wild sea is captured in this blanket - but will of course keep you cosy and snug through all weathers.
Our knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Môr Stormus' features a stunning geometric design based on the traditional and iconic Caernarfon pattern. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Deep navy blue tones with a soft neutral clay
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- Features the classic Caernarfon geometric pattern
- Adds a splash of happy colour to a room
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Gift boxed
- Size options:
Bedcover: 230cm x 180cm - this size will cover three quarters of a double or king bed up to the pillows, and will completely cover a single bed
Throw: 140cm x 110cm - - perfect to snuggle up with on a sofa, or pop over a chair for colour and texture
Bed runner: 230cm x 90cm - this size is perfect if you want a dash of colour on the bed, but don't need a full bedcover. Designed to go right across the end of a double or king sized bed
Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.