Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
‘Tonnau’ - Waves. Rolling one-by-one onto the shore - gently turning the sand and shells as they bubble and fade.
This beautiful soft woollen blanket is a gorgeous shade of mid blue, reminiscent of gentle waves on the sand.
Our knitted Welsh tapestry style blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Tonnau' features a stunning geometric design based on the traditional and iconic Caernarfon pattern. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Mid blue tones with a soft neutral clay
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- Features the classic Caernarfon geometric pattern
- Adds a splash of happy colour to a room
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Personalisation available - just select personalisation option and add the words that you would like embroidered on the corner of your blanket. Maximum of two lines with ten characters on each line.
- Gift box options
- Size options:
Bedcover: 230cm x 180cm - this size will cover three quarters of a double or king bed up to the pillows, and will completely cover a single bed.
Throw: 140cm x 110cm - - perfect to snuggle up with on a sofa, or pop over a chair for colour and texture
- Made in the UK - we proudly support manufacturing in Wales and Britain
Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
Delivery: The bedcover is a pre-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.