Caernarfon Blanket - 'Heulwen' - SunshineWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Heulwen, or Sunshine, lights up the room and adds a soft warm glow. Because summer is here, because things are going to get better, and because sometimes, don't we just need a little ray of sunshine in our lives?
'Daw eto haul ar fryn' - 'the sun will shine again on the hill'.
Our knitted blankets are designed by us in our studio in Wales. 'Heulwen' features a stunning geometric design based on the traditional and iconic Caernarfon pattern. This blanket is luxurious and thick, but also super soft and comforting to touch.
- Knitted using the highest quality lambswool yarn
- Sunshine 'Heulwen' yellow tones with a soft neutral clay
- Double sided, with the reverse colour way on each side - two blankets for the price of one!
- Soft and smooth to touch, perfect for snuggling in
- Features the classic Caernarfon geometric pattern
- Adds a splash of happy colour to a room
- 100% biodegradable lambswool, and nothing else
- This is a truly luxurious blanket that will wrap you up warm and cosy!
- Knitted and hand finished with love and care.
- Gift boxed
- Size options:
- Bedcover: 230cm x 180cm - this size will cover three quarters of a double or king bed up to the pillows, and will completely cover a single bed.
- Throw: 130cm x 110cm
- Bed runner: 230cm x 90cm - this size is perfect if you want a dash of colour on the bed, but don't need a full bedcover. Designed to go right across the end of a double or king sized bed
- Care: Wash as wool in cool water, or dry clean
- Delivery: Please allow three working days for delivery
About the maker: We design our blanket and textile collection from the Welsh Otter studio just outside Llandeilo in South Wales. To us, heritage is at the core of our designs - but with a modern twist for the contemporary home. We are inspired by vintage carthen and Welsh tapestry patterns, as well as traditional materials and techniques. We work with woollen mills and artisan makers across Wales and the UK to bring our designs to life. Sustainability is at the core of all our products - biodegradable materials are used and sourced locally where possible, and non-plastic packaging is used to deliver your final product.