Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This beautiful cushion is designed and made by us in Carmarthenshire. It incorporates a beautiful floral hand drawn illustration (inspired by the Morning Glory 'Bugle' flower), printed on organic cotton.
- Printed on 100% natural organic cotton
- Side zip
- A beautiful blend of duck egg and teal tones
- Backed in a light teal cotton herringbone fabric
- Designed and made in Wales
- Combine with other complementary items from our range
- Feather inner (polyester available on request)
Size: Square (40cm x 40cm) or rectangle (45cm x 30cm)
Delivery: Please allow three working days
About the collection: Our range of printed fabrics are designed in-house and inspired by our surrounding countryside, nature and flora. We design our fabric in the heart of rural Carmarthenshire, just outside Llandeilo. The fabric is then printed in the UK, before being turned into cushions, lampshades and table runners here in South Wales.
About organic cotton: Organic cotton is one of the most eco-friendly textiles available, and we love its fine feel and natural colour and texture. Our organic half panama is a heavyweight fabric, and the fibres are unbleached providing a natural texture and imperfections which can add character and depth to a print. Our fabric is certified as follows:
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 (11-29028)
- GOTS Certified Fabric
- OEKO-TEX Eco Passport Certified Ink (NEP 1612)
- ECOCERT GOTS Certified Ink
Care instructions: Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30 °C / 85F. Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat. Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Drip dry. Do not wring.