Upholstered Footstool - Olive Welsh TapestryThe Harris Mouse
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in a olive, black and white Welsh tapestry fabric.
- Handmade in small batches in South Wales
- Upholstered in 100% wool Welsh tapestry fabric
- Remnants of fabric are used to create the stools that would otherwise go to waste
- Adorned with a friendly wooden stowaway mouse wrapped in matching fabric
- Perfect as somewhere to rest your legs in the evenings in front of the fire
- Made with pine wood
- Dimensions: Height: 28cm approx, diameter: 26cm approx
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth
- Delivery: Please allow three days for delivery
About the maker: Jarrod produces our beautiful footstools from his workshop near Kidwelly in South Wales. He is inspired by the heritage fabrics of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and turns them into these special and unique items, all featuring his signature wooden mouse. The tapestry is woven by Mike in a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, using 100 year old looms and heritage techniques.