Small Ceramic Globe VaseWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
This vase captures the feel of the Welsh coastline with a three toned colour way inspired by the ever changing colours of the ocean, the brush strokes reflecting the spontaneity of the waves creating a sense of movement in the glaze.
- Created by hand in Pembroke, near the beautiful Pembrokeshire coast
- The long process from throwing to glazing is by hand in the same workshop
- Pale cream, with each vessel varying from pale pastels to slightly more vibrant tones
- Each vase is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Ideally use as a 'bud' vase single stem or small bouquet, or display purely as decoration as a beautiful piece of Welsh coastal art
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Gift boxed
- Delivery: Please allow two weeks for delivery.
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Mena designs and produces her unique range of ceramics from her workshop in Pembroke, West Wales. She is inspired by the seascapes and countryside near her home, which is reflected in her use of colour and pattern. She is constantly finding little bits on the beach or in the hedgerows to incorporate into her work, and she is just as interested in the weeds...the forget-me-knots growing in the nooks and crannies and the brilliant yellow un-loved dandelions.