Honesty Jug Dark BlueWelsh Otter
Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Bring the meadow into your home whatever the season with this beautiful jug, hand finished with a scattering of 'honesty' seed heads.
- Hand thrown and painted by our master potter in the heart of the Carmarthenshire countryside
- The seed heads are carved into the surface of the jug, creating a tactile textured effect
- The creation of a single item from throwing to hand painting is completed carefully in the same hilltop workshop
- Each jug is handmade and is therefore unique, expect some (beautiful) inconsistencies
- Great for serving condiments, or as an alternative flower vase
- Team with our other ceramic items for a mix and match look
- Gift boxed
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Height: 15cm approx
- Delivery: Delivers in three working days
By buying this item you are purchasing a little piece of Welsh ceramic contemporary heritage and supporting rural artisans in Wales.
About the maker: Yoka produces her unique range of ceramics from her studio perched high on a hill overlooking the Preseli Hills in South Wales. Her skill is born of a long love of clay and pot making, honed over the years to the beautiful products that we see today.