Available to order with 3 working day delivery in the UK.
Exclusive to Welsh Otter - bring a piece of Welsh heritage into your home with our 'Grug y Mynydd' (or 'Mountain Heather') heirloom tapestry bedcover in shades of lilac and heather, newly woven at a traditional woollen mill in Carmarthenshire, Wales. The bedcover is woven to the traditional 'Caernarfon' design, and the colour way is designed and commissioned by us, making this unique to Welsh Otter.
- A beautiful and unusual blend of soft pinks and purple, combined with white and with a flash of frosted pale blue.
- ‘Grug y Mynydd’ is Welsh for mountain heather, and its gentle pink and purple tones are inspired by the colours of a heather-strewn mountain moor.
- A useful, adaptable fabric that captures the Welsh hygge vibe
- Features the iconic 'portcullis' or 'Caernarfon' tapestry design
- Double weave - which means there is a slightly different design on each side
- Beautifully woven in 100% wool: a sustainable, naturally biodegradable fabric
- Blanket stitched on all four edges
- Limited number available
Size: Bedcover size: 190cm x 230cm - will cover a single bed entirely , and will cover three quarters of a king sized bed (up to the pillows)
Care instructions: Cool wool wash or dry clean
Delivery: Please allow three working days
By purchasing this product you are supporting traditional crafts and makers in rural Wales.
About the maker: Raymond and his team weave these blankets in the heart of Carmarthenshire in a traditional Welsh mill, on the banks of a babbling river. With over 50 years experience in weaving, Raymond's expertise and craftsmanship is second to none.